- HIV screening
- Health risk appraisals
- Fun events
- Wellness displays
- Wellness stalls
- Health and wellness assessments
- Monthly newsletters on current and relevant topics
- Health education and training
- Toolbox talks
- Posters and brochures on selected health topics
- Displays and interactive sessions
Activities & Challenges
- Weight management
- Fitness challenges
Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs)
From time to time, employees face significant or unexpected challenges that negatively affect their performance at work. These problems become business problems, as productivity declines, stress induces absenteeism and extra pressure is put on colleagues.
Our EAPs provide staff in need with a trained professional who support them through:
- Trauma – Support for employees who are victims of crime, abuse, accidents and injury on- and off-site, loss of loved ones, to name a few
- Debt – Providing solvency solutions and advice to avoid debt
- Stress – Help to manage stressful situations and events
- Marital and family – Practical guidelines to create a stable and supportive home environment
- Substance abuse – Counselling, rehabilitation recommendations, and addressing the issue with seniors
We implement EAPs on-site or through a call centre model with face-to-face referrals. If you don’t have the resources to lend a supportive ear, let AfroCentric Fastpulse do the listening on your behalf.
Executive Wellness Programme
In South Africa, the metabolic syndrome is a major problem in executive wellness. The metabolic syndrome is a lifestyle disease characterised by obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and impaired glucose tolerance associated with lifestyle choices.
A clinically based, therapeutic lifestyle-modification programme can significantly reduce the risks associated with “executive living” that may also be affecting your organisation’s leadership – as proven by research.
AfroCentric Fastpulse Executive Wellbeing Programmes are created to address the specific needs of your executives. We provide a professional, supportive environment that includes a team of sports physicians, specialists, wellness coaches, biokineticists, dieticians and psychologists.
The Executive Wellness Programme includes:
- Comprehensive medical and lifestyle assessment, monitoring and facilitation of appropriate interventions with comprehensive feedback provided at both an individual and group level
- Individual risk stratification which allows focused, ongoing intervention and empowers the individual to make relevant decisions relating to their health and wellness
- Tiered assessment options for the executive team and for senior management
- National delivery through a network of medical practitioners experienced in the fields of sports medicine, preventative health and wellness
Each organisation is different, and each individual leader has different health and wellness needs. Contact us to create a bespoke health solution for your executives.
Call me regarding your services
THE AFROCENTRIC FASTPULSE PROCESS
Trust AfroCentric Fastpulseto ensure that your business ticks all the boxes when it comes to the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Our expertise extends across multiple industries.
We provide GP- and nurse-based basic healthcare to your employees, including chronic disease monitoring and referral, health education, and emergency services.
We take expert care of your organisation’s wellness needs through the implementation of health promotion programmes, by providing Executive Wellness Programmes for senior management, and offering Employee Assistance Programmes relevant to your business.